Bagverify.com - Fake Authenticators Posing as knowledgeble Dealers of Hermes Bags.Posting photographs on the internet of authentic Hermes Bags with stamps claiming they are fakes and they are WRONG.

This is not a reputable company and is not a reliable source to authenticate any bag from any company. Anyone who randomly makes posts on the internet that are false makes them unreliable to be an authenticator of Hermes Bags. People are relying on authenticators to buy bags on the internet and if the information is incorrect, people will be buying fake bags thinking they are authentic.

This is not the way to authenticate an Hermes bag.If you do not have the knowledge to authenticate a bag or its stamp you should not be in this business just to make money off of others.

BEWARE

This reviewer shared experience about "could not contact anyone at this company via email or telephone." and wants this business to "they need to publicly state they are wrong!". This person is overall dissatisfied with BagVerify and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about hermes birkin bag at BagVerify was unreliable and impossible to contact Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about BagVerify.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare BagVerify to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with BagVerify?

Comments