Chicago, Illinois

Bagverify.com - Fake Authenticators Posing as knowledgeble Dealers of Hermes Bags.Posting photographs on the internet of authentic Hermes Bags with stamps claiming they are fakes and they are WRONG.

This is not a reputable company and is not a reliable source to authenticate any bag from any company. Anyone who randomly makes posts on the internet that are false makes them unreliable to be an authenticator of Hermes Bags. People are relying on authenticators to buy bags on the internet and if the information is incorrect, people will be buying fake bags thinking they are authentic.

This is not the way to authenticate an Hermes bag.If you do not have the knowledge to authenticate a bag or its stamp you should not be in this business just to make money off of others.

BEWARE

Reason of review: Could not contact anyone at this company via email or telephone..

Preferred solution: They need to publicly state they are wrong!.

I didn't like: Unreliable and impossible to contact.

Had an Experience with BagVerify?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

BESTREPLICA.SR Fraudulent site that sell Rolex SCAM FAKE.SITE Bestreplica "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..." Read more Bag Borrow Or Steal - SCAM! Over priced Bag Borrow Or Steal "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..." Read more Agape Diamonds Ring Repair Review Agape Diamonds "My husband and i purchased my wedding set from Agape in 2012. Ive had to send my engagement ring back for a loose stone which was fixed no issues. Then..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Reebok - Lousy Buy Reebok "I buy a pair of Reebok shoes and in a couple of weeks the sole comes apart. Cursing myself why I bought their product. I have bought their product for..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more