Chicago, Illinois

Bagverify.com - Fake Authenticators Posing as knowledgeble Dealers of Hermes Bags.Posting photographs on the internet of authentic Hermes Bags with stamps claiming they are fakes and they are WRONG.

This is not a reputable company and is not a reliable source to authenticate any bag from any company. Anyone who randomly makes posts on the internet that are false makes them unreliable to be an authenticator of Hermes Bags. People are relying on authenticators to buy bags on the internet and if the information is incorrect, people will be buying fake bags thinking they are authentic.

This is not the way to authenticate an Hermes bag.If you do not have the knowledge to authenticate a bag or its stamp you should not be in this business just to make money off of others.

BEWARE

Reason of review: Could not contact anyone at this company via email or telephone..

Preferred solution: They need to publicly state they are wrong!.

I didn't like: Unreliable and impossible to contact.

Had an Experience with BagVerify?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Agape Diamonds Ring Repair Review Agape Diamonds "My husband and i purchased my wedding set from Agape in 2012. Ive had to send my engagement ring back for a loose stone which was fixed no issues. Then..." Read more BESTREPLICA.SR Fraudulent site that sell Rolex SCAM FAKE.SITE Bestreplica "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..." Read more Perfect Watches - Not Perfect Service Perfect Watches "I ordered a Hublot Big Bang replica - I took the big discount by paying bank transfer - mistake number 1! They denied receiving any payment- I had solid..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more